Inside the mind of a cRaZy beautiful inSaNe life!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Rocked Daughtry!

So I bought tickets to see Daughtry way back in April. I had asked a friend to go but she had some personal issues come up and had to cancell. I ended up bringing my good friend Katie with me, she shares a love for Daughtry and I knew she would enjoy it!

Photobucket

We had an awesome time, first band that opened was Virgin Millionaires. We had no idea who they were till they played. I've heard a couple songs but they're still a new band I guess.

Photobucket

My camera took awesome pictures of the first band and then decided to crap out on me when Daughtry came on. I'm guessing it had to do with the lighting and it getting dark before he came on. I got a few decent pictures not as good as I was hopeing for though.



All in all I'd say we had an awesome night. Who wouldn't getting to see Daughtry right? Here are a few more pics of me and Katie. Hope you enjoyed the pictures, I know I enjoyed taking them!

Take care, Staci

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






posted by Staci at 5:32 AM

2 Comments:

I'm bummed I didn't get to come, but relieved that you had a back-up plan! I know you had a good time, so that makes me feel better. I love you, girl!

August 12, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

AWeSOME!! glad you got to go! You look freaking gorgeous girl!!

August 13, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home