Inside the mind of a cRaZy beautiful inSaNe life!

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a love hate relationship...

So today I went to the Dentist, I was happy for once to be going to the dentist! Most if the time I would rather cut a toe off then go see them. Only this time I wanted to go... I need to get a tooth that chipped fixed.

I was very happy with the dentist, he was very nice and very upfront. He asked me what I wanted to happen and I said "I want to have a normal smile" he looked at me and said good because I want to give you one. He went over the Xrays and pointed out a couple things. He said he would love to give all 4 front teeth a makeover. Meaning cover them in crowns so that they will all be the same color. This would make me so happy! After having them worked on a few times by different dentists they have come out funky tones and shades. All I want is a normal smile... that's it!

The bad news our insurance only covers 50% of the crowns for the front teeth. Covers 80% of everything else. My bill was looking to be around 6K with out the insurance added in yet. So I'm hoping I can get them done a little at a time.

Oh and next will be new boobs... ;0)~

Lot's of luv, Staci

Labels: , ,

posted by Staci at 2:41 PM

1 Comments:

Dude, dentists give me the heebie-jeebies, but when the final result is a pretty, straight, white smile, well... it's hard to argue with that! But sheese, as if sitting in that chair isn't painful enough, they blast you with a HUGE bill on top.

August 12, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home