Inside the mind of a cRaZy beautiful inSaNe life!

Friday, August 29, 2008

So I made it back.....

CA was a nice change of style for me, so many people I haven't seen in a long time and new places that have been built since I was last there. The new remodeled taco bell was ready to greet me once I arrived. They had a taco dude to wave me home and everything.. lol Guess I just had good timing.

Tyson was very shy to meet anyone but once he warmed up (took all of about 10 minutes) he was ready to roll. He enjoyed taking over everyones houses and checking out all the goodies he could get into. Him and my dad hit it off pretty good, I was so glad too because well the last time Jaden was Tyson's age it didn't go so well. Tyson is an easy going boy though and Jaden was a hyper little monkey. He still is.. oy!

I made the most of my time or at least I tried. I still didn't get to see and do everything I had planned on doing. Sucks but I guess that's what happens when you try to fit months worth of stuff into 3 days. I did get to hang out with my girls, fun times like always. I got to hang with my sister and her best friend that was a blast all on it's own. I got to see my mom and step dad, my dad and other family. My little sister I happened to fit in at the last minute, she is hard one to find. :0)

All and all it was a good trip. The fight going was awesome. I got a free seat for Tyson on both flights. The flight back home was less then enjoyable. The flight out of San Jose was late leaving, then the flight leaving AZ was late due to storms. I sat in AZ for over 2 hours with a cranky little boy who wanted to run away the whole time. I was just as cranky I must admit. Once the plane did get to AZ it took some time for them to fill up on gas a figure out a new route home. Needless to say we were suppose to touchdown in Indy at 12 but didn't get down till 2:30 am. Then had to get the bags and load all the kids into the van. Yeah it was not a very good night. Guess that's what happens when one flight goes so well... **sigh**

So I've been home for a couple days now and yikes has it been rough. I felt like I was dying the day after getting home. My insides felt like they were just gonna fall out at any moment. My head hurt my back hurt... just about everything hurt. I was one step away from going to the ER. luckily it eased off a bit and I was able to breath again. I still keep getting sharp pains in my tummy but it's better then feeling like I'm in full blown labor.

Now if I could just get some energy to clean the house. Maybe tomorrow... ;0)~

Labels: , , ,

posted by Staci at 3:19 PM

1 Comments:

Sounds like you had a good time. Maybe the flight home was horrible because you really needed to stay for a while longer? You should post pictures!

August 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home